CatsEye XI Player Support
Our staff and community provide player support in a variety of different ways and we take pride in the service we provide to the community.
We ask that players have patience when reaching out for support, as our staff are volunteers. We also ask that you read our guides for how to reach out for support. Providing quality information is the quickest way for you to get support and allows us to move on to other players in need.
You will often find that you are not the first or only player to experience a particular issue, and the issue has likely already been reported or even resolved. We encourage you to search our support channels for related issues to see if there is a resolution already posted before reaching out for help.
- Bug Reports
- Search the #Bug-Reports Discord channel for posts related to your issue. If a player has already reported the issue, do not make another post.
- Create a new post in the #Bug-Reports Discord channel.
- Title: Brief description of the bug you encountered.
- Body: Include the steps we should take to reproduce the issue. Be as descriptive as possible.
- Additional Information: A GM may respond to your post and ask for additional information such as screenshots, the client you\'re using, or other information. Please respond as soon as you can so we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- GM Support Tickets
- Create a #gm-support ticket in Discord.
- Provide your in-game name(s).
- Describe the issue(s) you are having or reason for the ticket.
- Our GMs typically respond to tickets within a few hours, if not sooner.
- Please be aware that a GM may reach out for additional information, and we will need your cooperation to resolve your issue. If we give you some steps to try to resolve your issue, please attempt them as quickly as possible so we can move on to other support tickets.
- If you\'re online and a GM asks for your participation, stop what you\'re doing and follow the steps that the GM has provided.
- Once your issue is resolved, you may close your ticket.
- Note: If you resolved the issue on your own, let us know how you resolved it before closing the ticket.
- Installation Support
- Search the #installation-support Discord channel for posts related to your issue. If a player has already reported the issue, check if someone has responded with steps to resolve the issue and try to follow them.
- Create a new post in the #installation-support Discord channel.
- In your post, include the client you\'re using (CatsEye XI Launcher, or manual install with Ashita/Windower).
- Provide screenshots of your game client, errors encountered, or installation step you\'re stuck on.
- Include the steps you took to try and resolve the issue on your own.
- A GM may respond to your post and ask for additional information. Please respond as soon as you can so we can resolve your issue as soon as possible and help other players.
Submit a bug report when you encounter an issue that can impact multiple players, and is not just an isolated issue that you\'re expriencing.
Example of a Bug Report:
"Party members can\'t enter NE Apollyon"
How to submit a bug report:
Submit a Bug Report
Submit a #gm-support ticket when you are experiencing an issue that is specific to you, or deals with sensitive information such as exploits, harassments, cheating, etc.
You may also submit a #gm-support ticket if you wish to reach out to our admins for non-support issues like contributions, staff applications, or general inquiries. A #gm-support ticket is the best way to make sure the correct staff member responds to you in a timely manner.
How to submit a gm support ticket:
Submit a GM Support Ticket
Use the #installation-support channel when you are experiencing issues installing the game client using the CatsEye XI Launcher, or using the manual install method with Ashita or Windower.
The #installation-support channel can also be used when experiencing issues with controllers, custom .DAT packs, xiPivot, or other issues related to setting up your game client.
This channel is public, and a non-staff member of our community might reply and offer assistance. If you\'re unable to resolve your issue using the #installation-support channel, you can escalate your issue by creating a #gm-support ticket. We do ask that you at least attempt to resolve your issue using #installation-support before submitting a ticket.
How to use Installation Support:
Request Installation Support